Monday, September 05, 2011

Merry and Bright Snowmen

I'm on a roll now... that's 4 Christmas cards done!  I know it is not much, but it is 4 more finished than I had done last year at this time!

My Cricut and SCAL software came in handy for this little project.  I wanted some sort of border around the greeting, but I didn't want just a plain rectangle.  With SCAL, I was able to take my top note svg file and make it proportional to the size of the rectangle for the greeting!

Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
SU Ink - Real Red, SU Markers - Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps - Snowmen - Stamps Happen, Inc.  Tara Reed Designs 80429 Festive Snowmen, Greeting - a hand-me-down from my sister-in-law
Accessories - foam tape, Cricut, SCAL software, Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder, corner rounder punch, blender pen

0 comments: