Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Girly, You Rock!

I created this card for a friend of mine who is starting work at a new school today.  She is and CEA (Certified Educational Assistant) and she has transferred from my school to another one in our district.  She is a great friend and an awesome CEA who will be missed a great deal at my school.  I know she has a few butterflies about starting a new position at a new school so I wanted to create something to start her day reminding how awesome she is!

I'm not thrilled with the picture of this card as it doesn't capture the brightness of the letters.  I used all colours from the old SU Bold Brights colour family.  It is truly a cheery card in real life!
Thanks for looking,
Kim

Card Stock - PTI - Stamper's Select White for base, SU - Real Red, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise
Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black
PTI Stamp - Signature Greetings
Accessories - Cricut, SCAL software, Baby Kruffy font

Lis

0 comments: