Tuesday, November 11, 2008

In Full Autumn Bloom

One of my SU demos, Jennifer made a special trip into my town to deliver my order of Spots so I thought I should use them and make her a thank you card. Now, I know that I'm always inspired by some card I've seen somewhere, but I can't remember where I got the idea for this one. (That's what I get for not writing my blog entry on the day I made the card!) If I come across it again, I'll add it to this post.


After I photographed the front of the card, I decided to do a little more on the inside... not something I usually do, but something I think adds an extra something to the card. I got the idea from Denise's blog.


Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Tangerine Tango Texture C/S, Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
SU Designer Paper - Tangerine Tango Designer Paper
SU Ink - Basic Black, Old Olive, Really Rust, More Mustard, Summer Sun
SU Stamps - Warmest Regards, In Full Bloom
Accessories - Chocolate Chip 1/4" SU Ribbon; Blender Pen; Stampin' Dimensionals; Crop-O-Dile, Fiskar Wave Scissors; Cricut and Cricut Design Studio for 4" Scalloped Circle, 3 1/4" Chocolate Chip Circle, 3" Whisper White Circle; Stamp-a-ma-jig

0 comments: