Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My First Challenge

I created this card for the Card Sketch Challenge 208 at Splitcoast Stampers. This is the first challenge I've ever participated in. Actually, I tried one before, but the card I ended up making did not fit the sketch.

It was nice to try a different layout and not rely on copying someone else's card. It still takes me an awful long time to create a rather simple card... oh well, at least I'm happy while I'm doing it! I love the colours of this card - they make me smile!
The inside was embossed with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder using my Big Shot.


Thanks for looking,
Kim

SU Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise; Pixie Pink; Green Galore; Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Rainbow Sherbert
Ink - Onyx Black VersaFine
Stamp - Provocraft - a hand-me-down from my sister-in-law
Accessories - SU Markers (Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Only Orange); Ticket Punch; Silver Eyelets; Making Memories Distressing Tool; Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing Folder

0 comments: