Friday, August 22, 2008

Quick Card

Well, it is a good thing I don't have a blog following because my lack of posting would certainly create a drop in visitors!

I created this card so I could write a quick note to my baby great niece to accompany the quilt I made for her.


The colours for the card came from the colours of the quilt:


The base is Orchid Opulence cut to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". The paper is the retired designer paper in Certainly Celery cut to 5" x 4". I cut the scallop using the trial version of Cricut Design Studio and my Cricut. (See this post for more information.). The flowers are also cut with my Cricut's George cartridge and glued on with dimensionals.
Thanks for looking!
Kim
SU Card Stock - Orchid Opulence, Whisper White
SU Designer Paper - Certainly Celery
Accessories - Stampin' Dimensionals, Apricot Appeal Brads, Cricut, Cricut Design Studio - Trial

0 comments: