Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whimsical Santa



This Santa from A Whimsical Winter was even more challenging than the Snowman. First of all, I made it to fit on a 4.25" x 5.5" card, which meant the Santa was much smaller than the snowman so there were LOTS of itty-bitty pieces. Boy, those are tough to glue! I made a couple of goofs, but nothing so tradgic that I felt I had to scrap it and start again. I forgot to add Santa's front. Adding that piece would have given definition between his body and right arm - actually his left, but on the right side of the picture :) I put his boots on the back of the trim of his coat, which made the trim bumpy. Next time I would put his boots behind his main body.

Merry Christmas!
Kim

Card Stock - PTI Stamper's Select White for Base, SU Whisper White, SU Baja Breeze (Retired), SU Real Red, SU Old Olive, SU Blush Blossom, Basic Black
SU Designer Paper - Holiday Treasures (Retired), Merry Moments
Accessories - Sakura White Gel Pen, SU Basic Black Marker, Cricut,
SCAL Software, A Whimsical Winter SVG File, Rectangle Nestie, Big Shot

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the lucky recipient of this card...WOW...it is amazing! Thank you Kim. Cheers, E